Monday, July 2, 2012

You Must Be Present To Win

You can either be sore or sorry tomorrow. You Choose.


The truth is it doesn't matter how much you wish, hope, and want to be smaller the truth is if you don't do anything about it - nothing is going to change.

I complained for a while about my weight and the way I looked. I wanted to change but I was so focused on other things around me and that nothing was changing. I had goals but was doing nothing to meet them. So of course nothing was changing.

You must be present to win. It's so simple but somehow it was like I knew it but wasn't motivated enough to do it. It was like oh eventually things will change. Well no that's not the way it worked. So then I started doing things but I was so embarrassed about how far I'd let myself go that I didn't want to go cause I was more concerned about what people thought. Then i realized I can either be mildly embarrassed and work on changing it or I could continue to be embarrassed and remain the same way.

So here we are 6 months after I originally first started this journey. In the first few weeks I lost 13 lbs by simply cutting sodas out. Then I didn't do any other changes.

A week and a half ago I started making changes again. I'll be honest I'm gonna tell you all I'm doing to get toned and lose weight but I'm not quite brave enough to tell you my starting weight just yet.

So week and a half go I started back to the gym. I was eating 1200 calories a day give or take a few. I was doing 30 min of cardio with a 5 min cool down. Then about 5 days ago I started taking a supplement called HealthE Trim. With this my calorie intake I up to 1480. I'm still only doing 30 min of cardio as of Saturday. I weighed in and I'm down 5 pounds.

Today is the start of a new week and I'm going back to adding weights to my work out. Still working 30 min of cardio but now it's time to start lifting!

Just a basic overview of what I'm starting out at. And in the next couple days I'll dive into the types of foods and some of the other things that are included in my road to lean. Mean. & fit!

Training Like a Boss!
Adrian a

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm working on this too! 6 weeks in and down 20 lbs and over 20 inches total. Do you use myfitnesspal? It an awesome app that really helps me watch my sugars and carbs - and calories in general! If you are on it you should add me - or sign up and then add me :) my username is keeko5342.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so proud of you! Technically I started back in December. But I actually started truly working on it two almost three weeks back. I TOTALLY use myfitnesspal! it's amazing. The first time around I was losing weight it was my best friend so I'm using it this time around too!! I went and found you btw!

      Delete