Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4 Weeks

4 Weeks. It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing. I haven't hit 4 weeks yet... I'm half way there. But starting last night I had my last weigh in for 4 weeks. I'm putting my scale under lock and key and wont check weight again until Monday July 30.

 Then after the 30th I'm gonna put the scale away for another 4 weeks and see where I'm at come 8 Weeks when my friends should have started noticing. Then after that another 4 weeks locked up until I hit 12 Weeks. The truth is I have to lock the scale up. It's like ya know the girls that can't walk past a mirror with out looking at them selves? Well I can't walk past a scale with out having to hop on and see my current weight. I could say I would but I just don't have the self discipline for it in all honesty. So weighed in last night I'm down a couple more pounds, I'll see where I'm at in 4 Weeks. Who knows maybe there will be a drastic change and I'll be so excited the scale locked up the next time around wont be so bad!? We'll see.
So I've got 4 weeks to prove to myself drastic changes. So when I forget or get frustrated that it's taking more than a day to get rid of the weight - it took me more than a day to put it on. So 4 Weeks... Get Moving! 

Happy 4th of July to all! Thanks to all the Men & Women who serve to keep the freedoms that we have! And happy Clean/Healthy Eating on this holiday! I know it's taking a great deal of discipline for me! I'll let ya know how well I passed or failed later. 

Training Like a Boss
Adrianna

2 comments:

  1. So, I've been working with a trainer for about 2 months now -. But she actually encourages you to weigh frequently. It has helped to keep me on track. If I weigh in and see it hasn't changed, I think "ok, what did I eat yesterday that may have held me back?" and then I can change my diet- cut out the food that maybe had too many carbs or skip the after dinner snack-or go an extra 20 mins at the gym.. I totally understand being obsessed with scale. Sometimes it just won't budge. But don't beat yourself up for wanting to keep up with your progress. It can be a good thing! But seeing the big numbers lost after not weighing in for so long could exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i'm split 50/50 on this 50 says i'm so excited to see a drastic drop or something after 4 weeks. but then the other 50 likes the idea of weighing frequently just like you said so that i can think ok what did i eat yesterday or what do i need to do to make up for yesterday ect. if I notice that I stop doing as well then the next 4 weeks I'll go back to two weigh ins a week.

      Delete